This Program is designed for students to experience the world of Swiss pastries, ice creams and fine chocolate production providing a complete introduction to modern pastry making and presentation..
Sweet Paste: Preparation, rolling, lining tarts, troubleshooting.
Sponge Mixtures: Different production methods, types of sponge mixtures, sponge variations- rolled and gluten-free sponge, storage.
Sugar Syrup: Boiling, measurement of density.
Crème, Curds, Fruit Mousses and Fillings: Pastry and bavarian crème, fruit curds, preparation techniques of fruit mousse, gateaux and entremets filling.
Meringue: Preparation and application of different meringue, mixtures, butter meringue mixtures in cake, frangipane mixtures and pound cakes.
Frozen Desserts: Parfait, frozen mousse.
What do I get?
You would get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Certificates are accredited by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of Education) in the UAE and Richemont, Switzerland
Do I need an experience?
We welcome every baking enthusiasts. This program is designed to help an individual foster their knowledge in baking from scratch to advance level.
What do I need to bring for the course?
We offer all the required ingredients, course booklet, tools & equipment.
"Fresh minds leads to fresh thinking"
Date: Please check the calendar!
Timings: Every Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm
1. Above fees includes the training costs, learning materials, printed course work and ingredients.
2. Student can pay the complete course fee or 50% deposit to secure the booking of your seat
3 .50% deposit is mandatory to complete your booking and registration to prepare the required materials for the program
4. Payment can be made through the website directly, online transfer, cheque deposit. Student can also visit the school and pay by cash or by card.
5. The fees includes all costs including admission, ingredients, course material, student chef jacket/apron
6. Student would receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course at each level
7. For cancellation - student has to notify 72 hours in advance for refund of the fees paid
8. For rescheduling - student has to notify to book the respective month schedule. You can email, call or wtsapp to Richemont Team for any support
9. No refund will be provided to students notifying less than 72 hours or for no-show.
10. The discounted price courses entitles students to pay in full in advance, with the advantage of completing the courses within ONE year from date of payment.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT arrange accommodation, flights or transportation; however we can suggest options if required.
For more info, speak to our Sales Team or email us at email@example.com
Students Favorite Courses