If you're passionate about concocting your own homemade ice creams from scratch, this course is for you. Designed for beginners and professionals, this course enables students to master the art of creating ice creams and frozen desserts.
Ice Cream Cakes: Base from scratch and pre-mixes, plating and designing ice cream cakes
Parfait and Frozen Mousses: Preparing and differentiating between parfait and frozen mousse
Sorbet: Preparation of Sorbet, importance of the density of sugar syrup and its measurement in a sorbet.
What do I get?
You would get a certificate on successful completion of each course level.
Certificates are accredited by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of Education) in the UAE and Richemont in Switzerland.
Do I need an experience?
We welcome every baking enthusiasts. This program is designed to help an individual foster their knowledge in baking from scratch to advance level.
What do I need to bring for the course?
We offer all the required ingredients, course booklet, tools & equipment.
"Fresh minds leads to fresh thinking"
Date: please check our schedule!
Course timings are between 9.00 am to 4.00 pm from Sunday to Thursday.
1. Above fees includes the training costs, learning materials, printed course work and ingredients.
2. Student can pay the complete course fee or 50% deposit to secure the booking of your seat
3 .50% deposit is mandatory to complete your booking and registration to prepare the required materials for the program
4. Payment can be made through the website directly, online transfer, cheque deposit. Student can also visit the school and pay by cash or by card.
5. The fee includes all costs including admission, ingredients, course material (tools & equipment) for in-house use, student chef jacket and apron for in-house use.
6. Student would receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course at each level
7. For cancellation - student has to notify 72 hours in advance for refund of the fees paid
8. For rescheduling - student has to notify to book the respective month schedule. You can email, call or wtsapp to Richemont Team for any support
9. No refund will be provided to students notifying less than 72 hours or for no-show.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT arrange accommodation, flights or transportation; however we can suggest options if required.
For more info, speak to our Sales Team or email us at email@example.com
Students Favorite Courses