Learn it all. From the science to the art. Professional baking and pastry training in the comfort of your own kitchen for AED39 or $10 per month.
You can include any content you want inside an accordion item. Here's a bullet list:
Click an accordion item's heading to expand it. To collapse the item, click it again, or click another item heading.
- Introduction: Food Safety & Hygiene
- Bread Baking: Importance Of Scaling, Mixing, Kneading Molding
- And Shaping Dough
- Rye Poolish, Pre-Ferment Dough, Cooked & Boiled Dough
- Main Bread Ingredients: Wheat, Rye and Spelt
- Baking Techniques: Long Fermentation
- New Bread Recipes: Traditional & Rustic
- Bread Cooling & Freezing: Storage & Reheating
- Bread Quality Evaluation: Evaluation Of Bread Quality & Display
Head Of Faculty
Chef Christiane Trilck
Chef Christiane is trained in Culinary at the RBZ University, Germany for three years as a Masterchef. Over a span of 20 years, she has been an executive pastry chef at The Waldorf Astoria, Versace Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah in the UAE, Intercontinental Phoenicia in Beirut & The Grove Watford. She has also worked with the British chocolate master, Tony Hoyle & Celebrity Chef, Jo Barza. Her training experience includes being a key pastry trainer for Hilton Hotels, Waldorf and Conrad Hotels across the Arabian Peninsula.
3 LEVEL COURSE
Discover an overview of our Swiss certified bread and baking program below.