About this course
In this course, you will learn,
1: Introduction to contemporary cake design
2: Building stable cake layers and foundation
3: Smoothing techniques for sharp edges
4: Flawless fondant finishing
5: Various cake decorating techniques
In the duration of this course, you will also be making a delicious cake with swiss meringue buttercream, white chocolate ganache and raspberry compote
Students will Take Home
• Certificate accredited by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of Education) in the UAE and Richemont in Switzerland on successful course completion.
• Knowledge and Experience in baking and layering anti-gravity modern cake structuring.
17th Feb 2024
9am to 4pm
1. Above fees includes the training costs, learning materials, printed course work and ingredients.
2. Student can pay the complete course fee or 50% deposit to secure the booking of your seat
3 .50% deposit is mandatory to complete your booking and registration to prepare the required materials for the program
4. Payment can be made through the website directly, online transfer, cheque deposit. Student can also visit the school and pay by cash or by card.
5. The fees includes all costs including admission, ingredients, course material, student chef jacket/apron
6. Student would receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course at each level
7. For cancellation - student has to notify 72 hours in advance for refund of the fees paid
8. For rescheduling - student has to notify to book the respective month schedule. You can email, call or wtsapp to Richemont Team for any support
9. No refund will be provided to students notifying less than 72 hours or for no-show.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT arrange accommodation, flights or transportation; however we can suggest options if required.
For more info, speak to our Sales Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Favorite Courses