Affiliated with Richemont, Switzerland, this program is ideal for professional chefs who are looking to advance their career and specialize in bakery operations, and we also welcome baking enthusiasts who wants to upgrade their knowledge and specialize in the art of bread baking.
For professional chefs, completing this program successfully would enable bakers
To specialize in the field of baking and undertake craft baking operations.
Further advance in their career to becoming Head Bakers & Executive Bakery chefs.
Poolish: Poolish, fermented dough and sourdough starter.
Fermented Dough: Retarded dough, sourdough starter.
Retarded Dough: Boiled doughs, soaker, sourdough starter.
Boiled / Soaked Bread: Sourdough, mash.
Sourdough and Special: Preparation, testing, tasting and presentation.
Bread Evaluation, Tasting and Presentation: Evaluation of bread quality and display.
What do I get?
You would get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Certificates are accredited by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of Education) in the UAE and Richemont, Switzerland
Do I need an experience?
We welcome every baking enthusiasts. This program is designed to help an individual foster their knowledge in baking from scratch to advance level.
What do I need to bring for the course?
We offer all the required ingredients, course booklet, tools & equipment.
"Fresh minds leads to fresh thinking"
Date: Please check the calendar!
Timings: Every Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm
1. Above fees includes the training costs, learning materials, printed course work and ingredients.
2. Student can pay the complete course fee or 50% deposit to secure the booking of your seat
3 .50% deposit is mandatory to complete your booking and registration to prepare the required materials for the program
4. Payment can be made through the website directly, online transfer, cheque deposit. Student can also visit the school and pay by cash or by card.
5. The fee includes all costs including admission, ingredients, course material (tools & equipment) for in-house use, student chef jacket and apron for in-house use.
6. Student would receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course at each level
7. For cancellation - student has to notify 72 hours in advance for refund of the fees paid
8. For rescheduling - student has to notify to book the respective month schedule. You can email, call or wtsapp to Richemont Team for any support
9. No refund will be provided to students notifying less than 72 hours or for no-show.
10. The discounted price courses entitles students to pay in full in advance, with the advantage of completing the courses within ONE year from date of payment.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT arrange accommodation, flights or transportation; however we can suggest options if required.
For more info, speak to our Sales Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Favorite Courses