This workshop is all about learning different textures and incorporating latest trends into your designs.
Detail process of creating a marbling effect. A simple yet beautiful technique on how you can turn a simple cake into a stunning beauty when you use only marbling as your design.
2. Rough stone technique
A combination of marbling and rough stone technique to create a stunning texture.
3. Old stone and rough surface technique
Creating naturally aged old stone textures
4. Crackle texture.
Get that gorgeous, aged, cracked textures in your cakes. Create depth with a crackled look. Great for creating an instant aged aesthetic with simple n easy techniques.
Creating Bas-relief to uplift the designs.
Giving the elegant golden touch.
Combining Textures & using them Individually.
6. Deboss on fondant.
Unfolding amazing depths and dimensions using deboss technique to enhance the beauty of textures that you will be creating.
7. Dusting technique.
A detailed explanation about creating depths and layers using dusting techniques.
We all love a little touch of shimmer & shine. Learning how to blend in shimmer and shine into your designs delicately to bring out every detail of the textures that have been created.
Learn how to combine textures to create unique designs. And also to be able to use the textures individually and bring out the best in it's purest form. A display of such beautiful samples will be shown and explain clearly how every texture and combination is achieved.
What do I get?
You would get a certificate on successful completion of each course level.
Certificates are accredited by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of Education) in the UAE and Richemont in Switzerland.
Do I need an experience?
We welcome every baking enthusiasts. This program is designed to help an individual foster their knowledge in baking from scratch to advance level.
What do I need to bring for the course?
We offer all the required ingredients, course booklet, tools & equipment.
"Fresh minds leads to fresh thinking"
Date - 1st July 2022
Time - 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
1. Above fees includes the training costs, learning materials, printed course work and ingredients.
2. Student can pay the complete course fee or 50% deposit to secure the booking of your seat
3 .50% deposit is mandatory to complete your booking and registration to prepare the required materials for the program
4. Payment can be made through the website directly, online transfer, cheque deposit. Student can also visit the school and pay by cash or by card.
5. The fees includes all costs including admission, ingredients, course material, student chef jacket/apron
6. Student would receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course at each level
7. For cancellation - student has to notify 72 hours in advance for refund of the fees paid
8. For rescheduling - student has to notify to book the respective month schedule. You can email, call or wtsapp to Richemont Team for any support
9. No refund will be provided to students notifying less than 72 hours or for no-show.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT arrange accommodation, flights or transportation; however we can suggest options if required.
For more info, speak to our Sales Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Favorite Courses