Keep up to latest trends if you are a cake designer or just love to learn new craft.
Here's bringing you one of the latest trends and introducing a new fusion to creating textures and movements with region's favorite sugar flower artist, Reema Siraj
In this one day course, you would get to learn;
Wafer paper - Its delicate,It's flexible,It's translucent,It's beautiful,
Wafer paper that you can make from scratch. Make your own delicate Wafer paper with colours and create beautiful movements.
Shimmering wafer paper that you can use on any simple cake to elevate It's beauty by giving folds and movements to your wafer paper.
Using wafer paper is an amazing way to give movements tou your designs. It's also very essential to know how to play around with the right movements. In this workshop we will discuss all about elegant and dramatic movements that can be used in designing.
Easy ways of using moulds the right way.
Covering a dummy using panelling method.
Learn how to cover your dummies easily and perfectly using the panelling method creating sharp edges.
What do I get?
You would get a certificate on successful completion of each course level.
Certificates are accredited by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of Education) in the UAE and Richemont in Switzerland.
Do I need an experience?
We welcome every baking enthusiasts. This program is designed to help an individual foster their knowledge in baking from scratch to advance level.
What do I need to bring for the course?
We offer all the required ingredients, course booklet, tools & equipment.
"Fresh minds leads to fresh thinking"
Date - 30th June 2022
Time - 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
1. Above fees includes the training costs, learning materials, printed course work and ingredients.
2. Student can pay the complete course fee or 50% deposit to secure the booking of your seat
3 .50% deposit is mandatory to complete your booking and registration to prepare the required materials for the program
4. Payment can be made through the website directly, online transfer, cheque deposit. Student can also visit the school and pay by cash or by card.
5. The fees includes all costs including admission, ingredients, course material, student chef jacket/apron
6. Student would receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course at each level
7. For cancellation - student has to notify 72 hours in advance for refund of the fees paid
8. For rescheduling - student has to notify to book the respective month schedule. You can email, call or wtsapp to Richemont Team for any support
9. No refund will be provided to students notifying less than 72 hours or for no-show.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT arrange accommodation, flights or transportation; however we can suggest options if required.
For more info, speak to our Sales Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Favorite Courses