1. Above fees includes the training costs, learning materials, printed course work and ingredients.
2. Student can pay the complete course fee or 50% deposit to secure the booking of your seat
3 .50% deposit is mandatory to complete your booking and registration to prepare the required materials for the program
4. Payment can be made through the website directly, online transfer, cheque deposit. Student can also visit the school and pay by cash or by card.
5. The fees includes all costs including admission, ingredients, course material, student chef jacket/apron
6. Student would receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course at each level
7. For cancellation - student has to notify 72 hours in advance for refund of the fees paid
8. No refund will be provided to students notifying less than 72 hours or for no-show.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT arrange accommodation, flights or transportation; however we can suggest options if required.
For more info, speak to our Sales Team or email us at email@example.com