This program provides a complete insight into modern chocolate tempering and couverture methods, helping chefs and individuals hone their skills in the art of chocolate making.
- Chocolate Tempering: Processing and working with couverture, ingredients, shine, chocolate tempering methods, chocolate tempering
- Ganache: Types of ganache, extending shelf life, accurate technique of handling ganache, changing of textures
- Pralines and Chocolate Bars: Chocolate truffles, filling praline molds, spraying, decorating and praline dipping technique, creating chocolate bars, storage and handling of ready pralines
CHOCOLATES, TRUFFLES & PRALINES PROGRAM- 3 Days
- All Fees indicated above are VAT inclusive
- The promotional offer entitles students to make complete payment before the foundation course, validity period to complete the courses is 1 year from date of payment.
- Professional Courses – 1 year work experience mandatory to enroll to the foundation course
- Non-Professional Courses – Work experience not required to enter foundation course.
- Above Fees include training costs, all course learning materials, ingredients and course work in print.
- Above Fees do not include, visa, flights, accommodation and food, these costs to be borne by the student.
- All certificates are approved by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of education) in UAE and Richemont in Switzerland