Passionate about the art of tradional Arabic sweets? This program focuses on providing a complete guide to modern and traditional techniques in making authentic Arabic sweets.
- Sugar/Syrups: Preparation of Sherbet.
- Traditional ingredients: Ghee, nuts (pistachio, almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts), akkawi cheese, rose water, dried fruits.
- Baklava: Preparation of phyllo dough, baking techniques, variants of baklava (warbat).
- Kunafa: Preparation of kunafa dough, baking techniques, types of kunafa (cheese kunafa, ashta kunafa, bilawria, ochalbolba).
- Basbousa: Preparation techniques, baking techniques, types of basbousa (harissa, namorah).
- Qatayef: Preparation and baking techniques.
- Mamoul: Preparation of dough, baking techniques, various fillings.
- Halawat el Jibn: Methods of preparation and baking, making of filling.
ARABIC SWEETS PROGRAM - 3 Days
- All Fees indicated above are VAT inclusive
- The promotional offer entitles students to make complete payment before the foundation course, validity period to complete the courses is 1 year from date of payment.
- Professional Courses – 1 year work experience mandatory to enroll to the foundation course
- Non-Professional Courses – Work experience not required to enter foundation course.
- Above Fees include training costs, all course learning materials, ingredients and course work in print.
- Above Fees do not include, visa, flights, accommodation and food, these costs to be borne by the student.
- All certificates are approved by KHDA (equivalent to our Ministry of education) in UAE and Richemont in Switzerland